How to edit existing content
To edit an article that has already been created:
- Log in to the site by clicking the "admin" link on the bottom right of each page
- Go to the page you want to edit, and click the editing icon:
- Change the page as required
- Click "Save"
- If you are an administrator (team leader, Beth, Sandra and Kari) your changes will go live straight away. If you are an editor (everyone else) you need to tell an administrator that you have made changes. The administrator needs to log into the page you've changed, review the changes and click "Save" to publish the new version.
Editing the right hand column
Only administrators can edit the content on the right hand side of the website. You must locate the testimonial in the administrator backend and edit it there. Click here (or in the administrator backend go to "Content > Article Manager") and search for the testimonial or staff bio using the name of the person.
Checking your work
Once you have saved your work, check that:
- All images are the right size, and are aligned properly
- The title is not so long that it wraps onto the next page
- Any links in the text link to the right page
Translating into Finnish (or other languages)
After editing an English page, either make the same changes on the corresponding Finnish page, or make a list of the changes you made and send them to the person responsible for translating the pages into Finnish.