University Paid Internships
Art in Tanzania is recruiting interns for paid internship positions in several specific programs. Due to some university and governemnt partnership policies, terms and conditions for paid internship positions are different from non-paid positions.
- Participants are compensated with fees following the Tanzanian National Minimum Wage Policy.
- Recruited Interns do not pay any program fees.
- In country-related work such as transfers and similar costs are covered by us.
Personal Costs Include:
- VISA and Permits
- Entry VISA (Tourists VISA) to Tanzania, 50 USD except for Irish and USA citizens who pay 100USD for multiple entries
- The student permits are 250USD, plus 30USD for printing and delivery costs.
- We process all permits before arrival to Tanzania, and you upload may immigration documents to your AIT account.
- NOTE: Some university policies may not allow AIT to pay the Tanzania government on your behalf, and you will need to pay for your permits when you arrive in Tanzania.
- Meal options--please inquire about our meal choices.
- International and local flights to reach your work placement inTanzania.
You gain access to special fare safaris and tours, and our Mt Kilimanjaro climbs as an added bonus. You can also invite your friends and relatives at the same pricing. Special fares are in place to show appreciation for your help for to assisted Tanzanian communities.