Art in Tanzania is always looking for talented individuals to join our international team. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Grant Writer - Dar es Salaam
Art in Tanzania is looking for a hard-working Grant Writer manager, who will be committed to the management of Art in Tanzania’s Financial and Donation programs at our Dar es Salaam Headquarters.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Grant Writer & donations Coordinator
- Leading the team to write grant applications for EU and other donor programs
- Supervising and monitoring all in-country donations
- Facilitating progress updates to donors
- Assisting with organizing fundraising activities
- Researching and pursuing grant opportunities
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated experience working in grant writing
- Strong computer skills
- Management and organization skills
- Negotiation and liaison skills & high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage staff and motivate others
- Approachable for volunteers, resilient and mature, with the ability to work alone and in a team under basic living conditions
- Fluency in English
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
How to Apply
If you are inspired to explore and experience life in Africa while working, you’ll get an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity by joining our international team.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore please apply as soon as possible.
To be agreed but soonest possible.