Art in Tanzania is always looking for talented individuals to join our international team. We are recruiting for the following positions:
Grant Writing Specialist - Dar es Salaam
Art in Tanzania is looking for skillful Grant Writing Specialist, who will be assisting the organization to search and write grant applications
Key Responsibilities Include:
Indicating grants matching to the ongoing and new programs
- Getting familiar with the organization programs
- Networking with other NGOs locally and internationally
Grant Application work
- Taking lead in grant application writing
- Guiding the team
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Familiar and experience in different types of grant applications
- Strong computer skills
- Capable of networking between organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management skills
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Flights and Travel Insurance are self-funded. Art in Tanzania will refund the required Tourist Visa and the Class C work permit. Accommodation and food are provided. There is no salary available.
How to Apply
If you are inspired to explore and experience life in Africa while working, you’ll get an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity by joining our international team.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore please apply as soon as possible.